- Build your own blue zone
- Strength training: How much for healthy aging?
- Should I take rapamycin to slow my aging?
- Should I take nicotinamide riboside to slow my aging?
- How much protein should I have in my diet?
- Two strategies for healthy aging – implemented in this order
- Why your blood glucose levels matter for aging
- The 617 million dollar question your parents want answered
- Should I take metformin for aging?
- Men die, women suffer
Monthly Archives: March 2019
Should I take metformin for aging?
The antidiabetic drug metformin has been gaining lots of attention. This fame is well deserved since it extends lifespan in worms, mice, and there’s a clinical trial going on for human aging1. If you feel you’re getting older you might ask yourself should I should take metformin … Continue reading
Posted in All blogs, Biomedical science Comments Off on Should I take metformin for aging?