- Build your own blue zone
- Strength training: How much for healthy aging?
- Should I take rapamycin to slow my aging?
- Should I take nicotinamide riboside to slow my aging?
- How much protein should I have in my diet?
- Two strategies for healthy aging – implemented in this order
- Why your blood glucose levels matter for aging
- The 617 million dollar question your parents want answered
- Should I take metformin for aging?
- Men die, women suffer
Tag Archives: Blue Zone
Build your own blue zone
While you think about all the biomedical discoveries emerging in aging research, flying by you in waves of popularity… antioxidants, telomeres, senescent cells, epigenetic reprogramming… it’s easy to get seduced that a magic pill will let you keep your health … Continue reading
Posted in All blogs, Healthy lifespan Tagged aging, Blue Zone, Lifestyle recommendations Comments Off on Build your own blue zone