- Build your own blue zone
- Strength training: How much for healthy aging?
- Should I take rapamycin to slow my aging?
- Should I take nicotinamide riboside to slow my aging?
- How much protein should I have in my diet?
- Two strategies for healthy aging – implemented in this order
- Why your blood glucose levels matter for aging
- The 617 million dollar question your parents want answered
- Should I take metformin for aging?
- Men die, women suffer
Monthly Archives: April 2017
The what, why and how of aging
What is aging, why does it happen, and how? Good questions. What is aging? Here it’s pretty well accepted, aging makes you more likely to die, and you are going to die of a disease. That simple. (Assuming you are … Continue reading
Posted in All blogs, What is aging Comments Off on The what, why and how of aging