- Build your own blue zone
- Strength training: How much for healthy aging?
- Should I take rapamycin to slow my aging?
- Should I take nicotinamide riboside to slow my aging?
- How much protein should I have in my diet?
- Two strategies for healthy aging – implemented in this order
- Why your blood glucose levels matter for aging
- The 617 million dollar question your parents want answered
- Should I take metformin for aging?
- Men die, women suffer
Tag Archives: Mind-body-link
Your age… or so you think
Check the date: Aging is traditionally measured in terms of months and years. Makes sense, considering that we all are checking our calendars and celebrating birthdays. Personally though, I always preferred the idea of measuring aging with ‘Chapters’, and that I might … Continue reading
Posted in All blogs, Check your age Tagged Lifestyle recommendations, Mind-body-link Comments Off on Your age… or so you think