- A simple way to calculate your Physiological Age
- Fungi for longevity
- Build your own blue zone
- Strength training: How much for healthy aging?
- Should I take rapamycin to slow my aging?
- Should I take nicotinamide riboside to slow my aging?
- How much protein should I have in my diet?
- Two strategies for population-level healthy aging – implemented in this order
- Why your blood glucose levels matter for aging
- The 617 million dollar question your parents want answered
Tag Archives: Medicine
The aging research world was rocked in 2009 when a study showed that giving old mice a drug called rapamycin could significantly extend their lifespan1. It was quite remarkable because it was the first demonstration that aged animals could still undergo beneficial aging … Continue reading
We were lucky enough to get an exclusive interview with the world famous Met Formin, anti-aging expert. Peer inside the head that’s changing the world, and who you just might find sitting in your own house one day.
The answer is pretty simple, and I’ll try to outline it in just a few steps. 1) If we go to the CDC website (centers for disease control and prevention) and download death counts for the top 15 causes of death, … Continue reading