- Build your own blue zone
- Strength training: How much for healthy aging?
- Should I take rapamycin to slow my aging?
- Should I take nicotinamide riboside to slow my aging?
- How much protein should I have in my diet?
- Two strategies for healthy aging – implemented in this order
- Why your blood glucose levels matter for aging
- The 617 million dollar question your parents want answered
- Should I take metformin for aging?
- Men die, women suffer
Tag Archives: Medicine
Should I take rapamycin to slow my aging?
The aging research world was rocked in 2009 when a study showed that giving old mice a drug called rapamycin could significantly extend their lifespan1. It was quite remarkable because it was the first demonstration that aged animals could still undergo beneficial aging … Continue reading
Posted in All blogs, Biomedical science Tagged intervention, Medicine, rapamycin Comments Off on Should I take rapamycin to slow my aging?
Exclusive interview with Met Formin
We were lucky enough to get an exclusive interview with the world famous Met Formin, anti-aging expert. Peer inside the head that’s changing the world, and who you just might find sitting in your own house one day.
Posted in All blogs, Biomedical science Tagged Interviews, Medicine Comments Off on Exclusive interview with Met Formin
Why we should develop medicines that target aging itself
The answer is pretty simple, and I’ll try to outline it in just a few steps. 1) If we go to the CDC website (centers for disease control and prevention) and download death counts for the top 15 causes of death, … Continue reading
Posted in All blogs, Biomedical science Tagged Medicine Comments Off on Why we should develop medicines that target aging itself