- Should I take GlyNAC to slow my aging?
- A simple way to calculate your Physiological Age
- Fungi for longevity
- Build your own blue zone
- Strength training: How much for healthy aging?
- Should I take rapamycin to slow my aging?
- Should I take nicotinamide riboside to slow my aging?
- How much protein should I have in my diet?
- Two strategies for population-level healthy aging – implemented in this order
- Why your blood glucose levels matter for aging
Tag Archives: intervention
The idea is simple, with aging, levels of the antioxidant metabolite glutathione decline and as a result there’s an increase of oxidative damage and mitochondrial dysfunction (1,2). So in theory you should want to increase the levels of glutathione. The … Continue reading
The aging research world was rocked in 2009 when a study showed that giving old mice a drug called rapamycin could significantly extend their lifespan1. It was quite remarkable because it was the first demonstration that aged animals could still undergo beneficial aging … Continue reading
You may have heard of so called ‘NAD boosters,’ compounds that you can easily buy online like nicotinamide riboside (NR) and others. There’s even a high profile company offering monthly subscriptions to supplements including NR that may boost your NAD levels. … Continue reading