- A simple way to calculate your Physiological Age
- Fungi for longevity
- Build your own blue zone
- Strength training: How much for healthy aging?
- Should I take rapamycin to slow my aging?
- Should I take nicotinamide riboside to slow my aging?
- How much protein should I have in my diet?
- Two strategies for population-level healthy aging – implemented in this order
- Why your blood glucose levels matter for aging
- The 617 million dollar question your parents want answered
Category Archives: What is aging
What is the 617 million dollar question? The aged population is increasing faster than any other on earth and soon–if not already–there’ll be even more people aged 65+ than under the age of 5. The 617 million dollar question comes when everyone … Continue reading
It is well known that men die earlier than women. The sad part is that women live longer than men, but in worse health1, a trend that exists across many different countries2. If we can understand why, we can do … Continue reading
What is aging, why does it happen, and how? Good questions. What is aging? Here it’s pretty well accepted, aging makes you more likely to die, and you are going to die of a disease. That simple. (Assuming you are … Continue reading