- Build your own blue zone
- Strength training: How much for healthy aging?
- Should I take rapamycin to slow my aging?
- Should I take nicotinamide riboside to slow my aging?
- How much protein should I have in my diet?
- Two strategies for healthy aging – implemented in this order
- Why your blood glucose levels matter for aging
- The 617 million dollar question your parents want answered
- Should I take metformin for aging?
- Men die, women suffer
Tag Archives: Evolution
Evolution and the limits of lifespans
Why does a human live longer than a mouse? And why does the bowhead whale live longer than a human? And, as recently discovered1, why can the Greenland shark live around 400 years, beating the bowhead whale? The answer, as … Continue reading
Posted in All blogs, What is aging Tagged Evolution Comments Off on Evolution and the limits of lifespans