- Build your own blue zone
- Strength training: How much for healthy aging?
- Should I take rapamycin to slow my aging?
- Should I take nicotinamide riboside to slow my aging?
- How much protein should I have in my diet?
- Two strategies for healthy aging – implemented in this order
- Why your blood glucose levels matter for aging
- The 617 million dollar question your parents want answered
- Should I take metformin for aging?
- Men die, women suffer
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Evolution and the limits of lifespans
Why does a human live longer than a mouse? And why does the bowhead whale live longer than a human? And, as recently discovered1, why can the Greenland shark live around 400 years, beating the bowhead whale? The answer, as … Continue reading
Posted in All blogs, What is aging Tagged Evolution Comments Off on Evolution and the limits of lifespans
Why we should develop medicines that target aging itself
The answer is pretty simple, and I’ll try to outline it in just a few steps. 1) If we go to the CDC website (centers for disease control and prevention) and download death counts for the top 15 causes of death, … Continue reading
Posted in All blogs, Biomedical science Tagged Medicine Comments Off on Why we should develop medicines that target aging itself