- A simple way to calculate your Physiological Age
- Fungi for longevity
- Build your own blue zone
- Strength training: How much for healthy aging?
- Should I take rapamycin to slow my aging?
- Should I take nicotinamide riboside to slow my aging?
- How much protein should I have in my diet?
- Two strategies for population-level healthy aging – implemented in this order
- Why your blood glucose levels matter for aging
- The 617 million dollar question your parents want answered
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Why does a human live longer than a mouse? And why does the bowhead whale live longer than a human? And, as recently discovered1, why can the Greenland shark live around 400 years, beating the bowhead whale? The answer, as … Continue reading
The answer is pretty simple, and I’ll try to outline it in just a few steps. 1) If we go to the CDC website (centers for disease control and prevention) and download death counts for the top 15 causes of death, … Continue reading