- Build your own blue zone
- Strength training: How much for healthy aging?
- Should I take rapamycin to slow my aging?
- Should I take nicotinamide riboside to slow my aging?
- How much protein should I have in my diet?
- Two strategies for healthy aging – implemented in this order
- Why your blood glucose levels matter for aging
- The 617 million dollar question your parents want answered
- Should I take metformin for aging?
- Men die, women suffer
Monthly Archives: May 2017
How a Snicker’s bar is healthy
Inside all of us, there is an enormous, passionate, slightly obese, Raccoon. Though quite sociable, Raccoon unfortunately has one main drive in life: Snicker’s bars. It is often going full-throttle on it. Obviously, the more Raccoon gets satisfied, the less … Continue reading
Posted in All blogs, Healthy lifespan Comments Off on How a Snicker’s bar is healthy