- A simple way to calculate your Physiological Age
- Fungi for longevity
- Build your own blue zone
- Strength training: How much for healthy aging?
- Should I take rapamycin to slow my aging?
- Should I take nicotinamide riboside to slow my aging?
- How much protein should I have in my diet?
- Two strategies for population-level healthy aging – implemented in this order
- Why your blood glucose levels matter for aging
- The 617 million dollar question your parents want answered
Monthly Archives: May 2017
Inside all of us, there is an enormous, passionate, slightly obese, Raccoon. Though quite sociable, Raccoon unfortunately has one main drive in life: Snicker’s bars. It is often going full-throttle on it. Obviously, the more Raccoon gets satisfied, the less … Continue reading