- A simple way to calculate your Physiological Age
- Fungi for longevity
- Build your own blue zone
- Strength training: How much for healthy aging?
- Should I take rapamycin to slow my aging?
- Should I take nicotinamide riboside to slow my aging?
- How much protein should I have in my diet?
- Two strategies for population-level healthy aging – implemented in this order
- Why your blood glucose levels matter for aging
- The 617 million dollar question your parents want answered
Tag Archives: Product reviews
You may have heard of so called ‘NAD boosters,’ compounds that you can easily buy online like nicotinamide riboside (NR) and others. There’s even a high profile company offering monthly subscriptions to supplements including NR that may boost your NAD levels. … Continue reading
23andMe can tell you something about your ancestry and can scare the crap out of you from all the genetic disease risks you might have, but can it also say something about your longevity? Scientists have also looked at the … Continue reading
The death test, the real age, and a bunch of lifespan predictors later, and where do we get? You want to know if you’ll live to see your grandchildren, if you need to plan a retirement, or if you will ever get to see … Continue reading