- A simple way to calculate your Physiological Age
- Fungi for longevity
- Build your own blue zone
- Strength training: How much for healthy aging?
- Should I take rapamycin to slow my aging?
- Should I take nicotinamide riboside to slow my aging?
- How much protein should I have in my diet?
- Two strategies for population-level healthy aging – implemented in this order
- Why your blood glucose levels matter for aging
- The 617 million dollar question your parents want answered
Category Archives: Check your age
Tracking your biological age is imperative to understanding your health, how you’re aging, and how your lifestyle or other interventions are helping (or harming) you. Here we provide a tool for users to calculate their PhysiAge scores based on their … Continue reading
We should live in a world where everyone has the chance to age healthy. We can get there by investing in the following two strategies and implementing them in this order: (1) Personalized health tracking and advice. Stop using antioxidant supplements, … Continue reading
Your blood glucose (BG) levels rise when you eat a meal. Your body naturally responds to this, regulating BG levels by releasing insulin, which signals to various tissues in your body to absorb this extra glucose and return your BG … Continue reading
The death test, the real age, and a bunch of lifespan predictors later, and where do we get? You want to know if you’ll live to see your grandchildren, if you need to plan a retirement, or if you will ever get to see … Continue reading