- Build your own blue zone
- Strength training: How much for healthy aging?
- Should I take rapamycin to slow my aging?
- Should I take nicotinamide riboside to slow my aging?
- How much protein should I have in my diet?
- Two strategies for healthy aging – implemented in this order
- Why your blood glucose levels matter for aging
- The 617 million dollar question your parents want answered
- Should I take metformin for aging?
- Men die, women suffer
Category Archives: Check your age
We should live in a world where everyone has the chance to age healthy. We can get there by investing in the following two strategies and implementing them in this order: (1) Personalized health tracking and advice. Stop using antioxidant supplements, … Continue reading
Your blood glucose (BG) levels rise when you eat a meal. Your body naturally responds to this, regulating BG levels by releasing insulin, which signals to various tissues in your body to absorb this extra glucose and return your BG … Continue reading
The death test, the real age, and a bunch of lifespan predictors later, and where do we get? You want to know if you’ll live to see your grandchildren, if you need to plan a retirement, or if you will ever get to see … Continue reading