- Build your own blue zone
- Strength training: How much for healthy aging?
- Should I take rapamycin to slow my aging?
- Should I take nicotinamide riboside to slow my aging?
- How much protein should I have in my diet?
- Two strategies for healthy aging – implemented in this order
- Why your blood glucose levels matter for aging
- The 617 million dollar question your parents want answered
- Should I take metformin for aging?
- Men die, women suffer
Monthly Archives: December 2020
Should I take nicotinamide riboside to slow my aging?
You may have heard of so called ‘NAD boosters,’ compounds that you can easily buy online like nicotinamide riboside (NR) and others. There’s even a high profile company offering monthly subscriptions to supplements including NR that may boost your NAD levels. … Continue reading
Posted in All blogs, Biomedical science Tagged intervention, NAD, Product reviews Comments Off on Should I take nicotinamide riboside to slow my aging?