- A simple way to calculate your Physiological Age
- Fungi for longevity
- Build your own blue zone
- Strength training: How much for healthy aging?
- Should I take rapamycin to slow my aging?
- Should I take nicotinamide riboside to slow my aging?
- How much protein should I have in my diet?
- Two strategies for population-level healthy aging – implemented in this order
- Why your blood glucose levels matter for aging
- The 617 million dollar question your parents want answered
Tag Archives: diet
Mushrooms might be one of your bets for healthy aging. Why? There are three very clear reasons. Firstly, many mushrooms contain non-digestible carbohydrates that benefit your microbiome (1) (and as we know, preserving your aging microbiome is one of your … Continue reading