- Build your own blue zone
- Strength training: How much for healthy aging?
- Should I take rapamycin to slow my aging?
- Should I take nicotinamide riboside to slow my aging?
- How much protein should I have in my diet?
- Two strategies for healthy aging – implemented in this order
- Why your blood glucose levels matter for aging
- The 617 million dollar question your parents want answered
- Should I take metformin for aging?
- Men die, women suffer
Tag Archives: diet
How much protein should I have in my diet?
How much protein should you be eating? Research from the biology of aging can help answer that, with just three facts. Fact one: Proteins, and to be more specific, the building blocks of proteins known as amino acids, signal for … Continue reading
Posted in All blogs, Healthy lifespan Tagged aging, diet, Lifestyle recommendations, personalize nutrition, protein Comments Off on How much protein should I have in my diet?