- Build your own blue zone
- Strength training: How much for healthy aging?
- Should I take rapamycin to slow my aging?
- Should I take nicotinamide riboside to slow my aging?
- How much protein should I have in my diet?
- Two strategies for healthy aging – implemented in this order
- Why your blood glucose levels matter for aging
- The 617 million dollar question your parents want answered
- Should I take metformin for aging?
- Men die, women suffer
Tag Archives: Nutrition
The next time you poop, take a moment to realize that you have become more human by doing so. Sure, you have gotten rid of some smelly ‘uncivilized’ stuff, but at the same time, a large amount of little buggers have … Continue reading