- A simple way to calculate your Physiological Age
- Fungi for longevity
- Build your own blue zone
- Strength training: How much for healthy aging?
- Should I take rapamycin to slow my aging?
- Should I take nicotinamide riboside to slow my aging?
- How much protein should I have in my diet?
- Two strategies for population-level healthy aging – implemented in this order
- Why your blood glucose levels matter for aging
- The 617 million dollar question your parents want answered
Tag Archives: BioAge
Tracking your biological age is imperative to understanding your health, how you’re aging, and how your lifestyle or other interventions are helping (or harming) you. Here we provide a tool for users to calculate their PhysiAge scores based on their … Continue reading