- A simple way to calculate your Physiological Age
- Fungi for longevity
- Build your own blue zone
- Strength training: How much for healthy aging?
- Should I take rapamycin to slow my aging?
- Should I take nicotinamide riboside to slow my aging?
- How much protein should I have in my diet?
- Two strategies for population-level healthy aging – implemented in this order
- Why your blood glucose levels matter for aging
- The 617 million dollar question your parents want answered
Monthly Archives: November 2019
We should live in a world where everyone has the chance to age healthy. We can get there by investing in the following two strategies and implementing them in this order: (1) Personalized health tracking and advice. Stop using antioxidant supplements, … Continue reading