- Build your own blue zone
- Strength training: How much for healthy aging?
- Should I take rapamycin to slow my aging?
- Should I take nicotinamide riboside to slow my aging?
- How much protein should I have in my diet?
- Two strategies for healthy aging – implemented in this order
- Why your blood glucose levels matter for aging
- The 617 million dollar question your parents want answered
- Should I take metformin for aging?
- Men die, women suffer
Monthly Archives: October 2022
Strength training: How much for healthy aging?
I previously discussed considerations of using metformin, rapamycin, and NAD+ boosters to promote healthy aging, and the jury was mixed for all of them. But don’t despair, there is a bullet-proof way to improve aging health: exercise. Here we’ll look … Continue reading
Posted in All blogs, Healthy lifespan Tagged aging, Lifestyle recommendations Comments Off on Strength training: How much for healthy aging?