- Build your own blue zone
- Strength training: How much for healthy aging?
- Should I take rapamycin to slow my aging?
- Should I take nicotinamide riboside to slow my aging?
- How much protein should I have in my diet?
- Two strategies for healthy aging – implemented in this order
- Why your blood glucose levels matter for aging
- The 617 million dollar question your parents want answered
- Should I take metformin for aging?
- Men die, women suffer
Monthly Archives: December 2016
The best questionnaires: know if you will live to see your grandkids or Elon Musk go to Mars
The death test, the real age, and a bunch of lifespan predictors later, and where do we get? You want to know if you’ll live to see your grandchildren, if you need to plan a retirement, or if you will ever get to see … Continue reading
Posted in All blogs, Check your age Tagged Product reviews Comments Off on The best questionnaires: know if you will live to see your grandkids or Elon Musk go to Mars
6 physical tests to see how well you’re aging
Sure, they sound like tests the police might give you to check if you’ve been drinking too much, but these are in fact real ways you can see how well you’re aging, right at home. Why do these correlate so well to survival during … Continue reading
Posted in All blogs, Check your age Tagged Lifestyle recommendations, Your-body Comments Off on 6 physical tests to see how well you’re aging
Get to know those little buggers in your (aging) gut
The next time you poop, take a moment to realize that you have become more human by doing so. Sure, you have gotten rid of some smelly ‘uncivilized’ stuff, but at the same time, a large amount of little buggers have … Continue reading
Posted in All blogs, Healthy lifespan Tagged Lifestyle recommendations, Nutrition Comments Off on Get to know those little buggers in your (aging) gut